Saturday, December 6

Deep & Throaty?

Today's blend: black pepper, yuzu absolute, grapefruit, and patchouli. I was thinking to myself, searching through the essential oils, that I wanted something "deep and throaty". The black pepper and patchouli fulfill that, and the citrus oils keep it balanced (and, as always, uplifting and fun).

I'm loving the warm, autumnal, wintery feeling of our home this evening. We've been pretty busy this past week, and I've been feeling overwhelmed by all the details... this weekend we took a break, and I'm now I'm feeling really good about all that we've accomplished.

I had more in mind, but then I had to pop out to the store for some pasta, and had some conversations, and some of this new belgian beer... so now my mind is elsewhere. More coming up, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment