Thursday, April 30

Incongruously Wintery Ski Trip

While the rest of the world was reveling in Spring, I went on a belated ski trip in Whistler with my mother and brother, who were visiting from New York. We planned it for the beginning of April, which I think would have been perfect timing. And then because of unforseen circumstances, we delayed it to the end of April. Well that was stretching it, but we still got in some marvelous skiing, and a little snowy hiking. Then I came back to a Vancouver that's practically in the grips of summer now, which I'm just getting used to again. I wish I could speed up the process of getting to summer's heat, and simultaneously slow down the seasons of flowers, especially all the flowering trees.

Skiing isn't very compatible with taking pictures, I find, but I still got a few favorites from the trip.


















No comments:

Post a Comment