Sunday, June 6

A New Name

My blog has a new name, for the moment. I don't remember the context, but in a dream I said "I'll have monks and barbles," to which someone replied, "But that has soda in it!"

I immediately thought to myself: How funny! I have to use that as my new blog name. I'll write it down.

Some time later I woke up, and realized that I had only written down "Monks and Barbles" in my dream. So then I wrote it down for real and went back to sleep.

"Yes: and the everlasting pleasures of domesticity" had been bothering me for some time. I'd never really intended it to be the permanent name, it was just something I pulled off the top of my head.

So now, on to a new name off the top of my head while sleeping! This name probably won't be permanent either; maybe this will be come the Magical Changing Name Blog.

1 comment: